About the exhibition
With its own aesthetics, Tübingen’s Nordstadt stands in stark contrast to the medieval old town and has a special attraction to me. Many buildings feature visible concrete and characterized by plain elements. This part of the city was predominantly conceived in the 1960s and 1970s and envisioned a future that never happened - somehow romantic.
A contribution to the KW19 exhibition of the art collective Gedankenzelle at the Shedhalle.
Date & Location
- Shedhalle Tübingen, Schlachthausstr. 13
- vernissage: May 6th 2023, 1 pm
- The exhibition runs until May 12, 2023 and can be visited during the following opening hours:
- Sa 6. Mai 1 pm - open end
- So 7. Mai 1 pm - 6 pm
- Mo 8. Mai 5 pm - 8 pm
- Di 9. Mai 12pm - 3pm, and 5 pm - 8 pm
- Mi 10. Mai 5 pm - 8 pm
- Do 11. Mai 5 pm - 8 pm
- Fr 12. Mai 5 pm - 8 pm